Windowshopping

The Parlotones sings a song that I used to be very fond of. My wife didn't like it, but I could listen to it over and over, loudly so. I did it again today...

The song is about us standing on the outside and not jumping in and living our lives. We do windowshopping by not engaging in our lives. Not making the most of every situation, not committing. Its almost like procrastination. 

God is the centre of my life, but sometimes I act like a windowshopper. I stand there and dream, not taking Him up on His promises. Its important that we believe in every word that He spoke through His word, the Bible. When I put my trust in Him, it draws me closer to Him.

I trust Him for some BIG things, things that only He could manage. I'm sure you do to? Stay committed and close to Him, He will stay true to His Word.

I am NO windowshopper, sorry Parlotones...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not be an idiot

On Broadway

Be a legendary Comrade!