Times of nostalgia

Remember that feeling before you go on a holiday? That expectation that something exciting is going to happen? That you can't wait to go to bed so that tomorrow can come?

Do you also have times when you think about the past and wish those times would return? Those times in your life, possibly as a child that you want to relive, those special times. I have these often.

I made a conscious decision to make new memories daily. My favourite verse as a child was Galations 2:20 -  I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Live everyday as if it is your last, live it for Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The danger of success

Do not be an idiot

Sitting in my coffeeshop