Stargazing

Since I could not go out for quite a while (the last 5 weeks!) I decided to try out a new hobby.

While still in hospital I downloaded an app for my tablet: Google SkyMap. With this app you are able to point the device anywhere and it would tell you which star or planet its pointing at. Even though I was indoors for a good while and at times didn't realise that its daytime, it showed the names of the planets etc.

A while after I got home I got hold of a second hand telescope that is strong enough to enable viewing the rings around Saturn. The first time I saw this I was very impressed. I realised that I am just this small being compared to the entire creation. Also, during the launch of the "In Verwondering" CD the awe continued.

Why am I here?
How do I fit into this amazing universe?
Is where I am where I have to be?

I believe I have a purpose. I believe I was created for God's perfect plan, to serve Him. Every hair on my head is counted Luke 12:7

Think about your purpose on earth today...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The danger of success

Be a legendary Comrade!

Do not be an idiot