How much do you love Jesus

Did you ever ask yourself how much You love Jesus?

We know Jesus loves us and what He did for us, but what do you do for Him?

I think its important to ask that question to yourself because you never hear any sermons about this topic, how much do we love Jesus?

An even better question might be HOW you show that you do. And NO, I am not promoting anything radical here. I am not a radical person, unfortunately. I promote calm, responsible thinking and actions.

So, how do we show it?

Firstly, by committing to Him
Secondly, by doing your daily devotions.
Thirdly, by having faith. Showing faith by believing Him even when it seems impossible. Almost like in a marriage: In good times and in bad times!

Trust Him, He is there for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The danger of success

Do not be an idiot

Sitting in my coffeeshop