Not too devastated

Today I went back to the doctor for what was supposed to be the final scans etc to end this saga. After sitting around half the day waiting to do the two MRI's and then waiting 2 hours as the doctor was behind schedule it was finally my turn. Already an exhausting day!

But then, more drama: The Doc spotted a blot about one third of the original one. He didn't see the scans before, so stood staring at them for 10 minutes, mumbling terms and words that I have never heard before. And yes, I got worried!

The original blot. The dark spot is the cyst that had to be removed

 
Its one of two scenarios:
1 - Part of the cyst remained behind and has to be cleared later
2 - There is a gap left open from removing the cyst

I choose to believe that it is the second instance, as that would not require another op. Also, I have decided to build my house on the Rock, as per Matthew 7:24.

This half-storm will not fluster me, at most there might be a lesson to learn. There always is... Other than that I only have a thankful heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not be an idiot

On Broadway

Sitting in my coffeeshop