Dance, dance, dance!

My awesome wife bought me a new CD today. Its Afrikaans, of an artist that I have liked since the first time I heard him sing. She laughs every time I make a silly move while listening to it, or if I change the words to fit something I am thinking of, all great fun.

In the Bible we are urged to dance before the Lord:

2 Samuel 6:14
David, wearing a linen ephod, danced before the LORD with all his might

Exodus 15:20
Then Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a tambourine in her hand, and all the women went out after her with tambourines and dancing

The Lord gives us joy. Personally, when I am happy, there is always a song in my head. I have to dance to that song, for Him. I believe its His voice talking to me, so I have to respond.

Let us DANCE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The danger of success

Do not be an idiot

Be a legendary Comrade!