Earthquake

1 Corinthians 13 verse 2

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.


There are few things that can destroy like an earthquake. I've been lucky enough to escape the destruction of an earthquake. I have never felt it. Because of the mines in SA I have felt some small tremors, but nothing like what this photo suggests!

If this verse talks about faith to move a mountain, I would suggest it that faith needs to be as strong as an earthquake. An earthquake could possibly do that... Imagine for one moment your faith in God is THAT strong. I would imagine anything you say would probably happen. Maybe not instantly, but in time. I am, to date, yet to meet a person with such faith.

You can have all the wisdom, know all the facts, do anything, you can be the very best! BUT, some things are certain: You need God and you need to love. You need to show love, otherwise you cause destruction. Maybe not physical destruction, but emotional or otherwise.

Commit to Him and you will also feel His love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not be an idiot

On Broadway

Be a legendary Comrade!