W.O.W

I am sure all of you would agree with me that God is great. All would agree that you won't be where you are if it wasn't for Him. I know I won't be...

I thank Him a lot for all that He does for me. I stand in awe of things that happens, though I did not think it is possible. There are so many things that happen that I do not even know of. Small things, like waking up, seeing the sunrise, flowers that bloom, people that smile, etc. I am sure you get what I want to say.

The Lord give us all of this and many more.

I have heard from someone I respect that worship is the reflection of revelation. God reveals Himself to us and we respond to that by worshipping Him. In some ways we cannot help but worship Him, but for the small things we "forget" to.

BUT, we cannot just worship Him for what He does for us. He loves us unconditionally. He wants to be close to us. He does not need us, but has a longing to be with us. After all, He is Worthy Of Worship.

Today, and every other day, worship Him for who He is, not just what He does for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The danger of success

Do not be an idiot

On Broadway