Balance of power

Its almost a cliche to hear or say that the key to success in life is to achieve balance. This is one of the things that drive a lot of people, including me.

The ultimate balance, according to us is when we don't have to work too hard, thus having more time for friends, family, outdoors, sport, camping, relaxation, hobbies and whatever makes us tick. It makes you feel like a brand new person, giving you new diligence back at work.

I have had some of the best times at work for most of my career. The better the work becomes, the more exciting and harder it becomes. This ensures that personal growth takes place and the rewards outlasts the time and effort it costs. All of this makes you think about all you want to achieve. At this stage you get caught up by all the work relative to the rest of the balances in your life, called imbalance!

At no stage is it possible for me to blame any work/job for the situation I find myself in. We all decide for ourselves and have to take responsibility for the situation. Certainly there are extreme circumstances, which will need individual attention.

In order for you,and me, to get the correct balance, the following will still be there: work, time for friends, family, outdoors, camping, relaxation, hobbies and whatever makes you tick. In between all of these you have to sleep as well, quite a tough job, haha!

The only thing that will FULLY balance your life is your relationship with your Maker, Jesus Christ. I cannot, for one day of my life, decide not to talk to Him, read from the bible, or just live for moments without Him, and then expect my situation to be better. The most crucial weight of the "balance" must be included in the equilibrium. It is here where we will lose the battle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not be an idiot

On Broadway

Sitting in my coffeeshop