Amazed

If you can, even if you don't understand the language, please try and listen to this clip. If you do not understand afrikaans I do believe that the Spirit will inspire something in you:

 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98YswlW-ab4

When I see the video and listen to the words Matthew 8:27 comes to mind. Jesus was sleeping in the boat while a storm scared the daylight out of the disciples. They woke Him up and He calmed the storm in a few words, upon which they stood amazed and said: Who is this Man that even the wind and the waves listens to Him?

Sometimes I get dishearted, other times I get struck down by illness, sometimes things happen that I don't understand and most of the time I am amazed by what He does in and for me.

He amazes me more and more and, like these guys, I have to start looking at the simple everyday things around me to get more and more awe of Him. Lets be amazed...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not be an idiot

On Broadway

Be a legendary Comrade!