Reviews

It is the end of January and time has flown past! Truly, this has been one of the hardest, most challenging starts to the year that I have ever had. It started with a bang, especially at work, and then all the other areas of life that I also have to give time to. Not that I am complaining, I like being busy.

At the beginning of this year I, as most people do, made some resolutions. Every year I also buy an organising diary and plan things for the year and assist me to keep to stick to my resolutions. By this time, still in January, I evaluate how things are going. Not bad thus far, not bad.

The question is not always the on the physical things: work, exercise (don't we all make those!), leisure, etc, but more regarding our spiritual life. How do I measure up on adjustments I wanted to make in this regard? Do I wake up earlier, do I spend a lot of time daily, do I read, write and meditate on His word daily, as much as possible?

Even if I do all of the above, is it sincere, from the heart, or just because I want to satisfy all of my goals? The bigger question is, how is it REALLY going? Am I having a personal relationship with the Almighty God, maker of the entire universe?

WOW, there are more questions than answers. Let's investigate this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not be an idiot

The danger of success

A new world order