Questions?

We all ask questions every day. I ask questions of my wife, my family, my clients, my colleagues, and of God. Yes, you heard right, of God.
 
Is it correct of me to ask questions to, and further, of God?
 
Who knows? I don’t. All I do know is that I am not angry at God. I am not blaming God if things go wrong for me. I love Him more and more every day, no matter what happens. You see, it does not depend on how my situation turns out, it is all about my relationship with Him. Relationship with my wife, my family, my clients, my colleagues, etc. Whether I ask questions, or give answers, or opinions, the trust we share in our relationship is what counts.
 
Whatever happens, remember:
“In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.” —Job 1:22
 
Ask questions to grow, but do not blame


PS: If you want, buy the February 2013 "Lig" magazine, there is an article of my story on page 64.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do not be an idiot

Sitting in my coffeeshop

On Broadway